What’s the focus of this course?
Social Media marketing is all about how to increase traffic, promote brand and protect online reputation with techniques and strategies on social media sites.
The Social Media Foundation Course from Simplilearn is aimed at training participants in the basic concepts of Social Media and related fields in digital marketing.
The course introduces participants to Social Media concepts such as branding, public affairs, marketing communications (internal or external), or community engagement. The course also provides an overview of planning, executing, and assessing an effective social media campaign for corporations, government agencies, or non-profit organizations.
What are the course objectives?
- Understand Social media communication principles and platforms
- Understand social media strategies and tactics
- Do Blogging for Business
- Finding and Communicating with Influencers
- Understand Video / Viral Marketing / YouTube / Image Marketing
- Understand Microblogging and Twitter
- Comprehend Online Reputation Management
- Understand Social Media Measurement
- Do Marketing through LinkedIn / Pinterest
Who should take this course?
- Business owners
- Online Marketers
- Professionals in their early career
- Marketing Professionals
- Copywriters & Content Writers
- PR Professionals
- Fresh graduates
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Common sizes of Photographic Plates||01:00:00|
|Section 2: Light Photography|
|Exposure and Rendering||00:30:00|
|First Camera Photography||00:22:00|
|Section 3: Conclusion|
|Future of Photography||00:20:00|
|Final Quiz for the course||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.