Youtube is one the most powerful marketing channels at our disposal. Videos rank well in Google and often have rich snippets that attract more clicks and brand awareness.
While it’s a very effective platform to build readership and following, it can also be quite overwhelming. There are too many parts that come into play.
YouTube is no longer a new media platform, this year it enjoyed its 10th Birthday! You’ll know it’s big, which gives opportunities to reach mainstream and audiences as shown by these latest stats from YouTube:
- YouTube has more than 1 billion users
- Every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views
- The number of hours people are watching on YouTube each month is up 50% year over year
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
~60% of a creator’s views comes from outside their home country
- YouTube is localized in 75 countries and available in 61 languages
- Half of YouTube views are on mobile devices
- Mobile revenue on YouTube is up over 100% y/y
- More than a million advertisers are using Google ad platforms, the majority of which are small businesses
|Importance of Youtube marketing|
|Benefits of Youtube Marketing|
|Introduction to Youtube Marketing|
|Using Youtube for business|
|Youtube Marketing Strategy|
No Reviews found for this course.