What’s the focus of this course?
Content Marketing is aimed at writing articles to build authority and generate inbound links. This is achieved through generating Social Media blog posts, writing LinkedIn articles and creating content for Facebook posts, online journals, magazines, and even digital newspapers.
The Content Marketing Foundations course takes participants through all the fundamental aspects of Content Marketing- from identifying avenues to developing content to measuring results. This course trains participants in the essentials of planning and executing Content Marketing activity as well as measuring its impact.
What are the course objectives?
The Content Marketing Foundations training provides essential knowledge in Content Marketing techniques.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand Content Marketing strategy
- Create messaging and content guidelines
- Understand how to write effective articles
- Understand content tactics and challenges
- Learn best practices for different types of content
- Learn how to benefit from user-generated content
- Learn to create best practices for content across media types, including social media, images, etc.
Who should take this course?
- Business owners
- Online Marketers
- Professionals in their early career
- Marketing professionals
- Copywriters & Content writers
- PR professionals
- Fresh graduates
|Understanding Content Marketing||00:00:00|
|The Power of Storytelling||00:00:00|
|Generating Content Ideas||00:00:00|
|Planning a Long-Term Content Strategy||00:00:00|
|Building a Content Creation Framework||00:00:00|
|Becoming an Effective Writer||00:00:00|
|Extending the Value of Your Content Through Repurposing||00:00:00|
|How to Effectively Promote Content||00:00:00|
|Measuring and Analyzing Your Content||00:00:00|
|Developing a Growth Marketing Mentality||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.