What’s the focus of this course?
Social Media Management is all about how to increase traffic, promote brand and protect online reputation with techniques and strategies on social media sites.
The Social Media Foundation Course from Vocedu is aimed at training participants in the basic concepts of Social Media and related fields in digital Management.
The course introduces participants to Social Media concepts such as branding, public affairs, Management communications (internal or external), or community engagement. The course also provides an overview of planning, executing, and assessing an effective social media campaign for corporations, government agencies, or non-profit organizations.
What are the course objectives?
- Understand Social media communication principles and platforms
- Understand social media strategies and tactics
- Do Blogging for Business
- Finding and Communicating with Influencers
- Understand Video / Viral Marketing / YouTube / Image Marketing
- Understand Microblogging and Twitter
- Comprehend Online Reputation Management
- Understand Social Media Measurement
- Do Marketing through LinkedIn / Pinterest
Who should take this course?
- Business owners
- Online Marketers
- Professionals in their early career
- Marketing Professionals
- Copywriters & Content Writers
- PR Professionals
- Fresh graduates
|Section 1:Introduction to Social Media|
|Introduction to Social Media||FREE||00:30:00|
|Building Social Authority||00:20:00|
|Mobile Social Media||00:30:00|
|Section 2: Types & Conclusion|
|Classification of Social Media||00:25:00|
|Advertising on Social Media||00:35:00|
|Social Media in Classroom||00:30:00|
|General Knowledge Quiz||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.